20 Facts About Me
- I have three names. Yes, three.
- My full name is so long it scores 47 on the tiles from Scrabble.
- I once dabbled on writing romance.
- I’ve published four books locally.
- I was once in Med School. Got out screaming.
- I’m so attention deficit (not officially diagnosed) I could never stay on one channel for too long.
- I studied Taekwondo. Blue belter! Stopped there because it’s my favorite color. Kidding, I stopped for reasons I can’t remember.
- Speaking of my favorite color, I used to like only the color blue but now I also like purple and some lighter shades of it.
- I get crazy emotional on goodbye scenes. Whether I’m watching an action movie or a comedy, if there’s a goodbye scene, chances are I’m already quietly sobbing.
- Nail polish is life. I’m not a connoisseur and I don’t have a collection but if I’d have all the money in world, I’m hunting down all the best nail polishes.
- I love books and reading. However, I did discover my love for words and fiction pretty late so I’ve lots of catching up to do.
- Oh, yeah, I hate e-books. I don’t hate hate it… I just — I have no love for it. I like actual books where I turn the pages and not flip through it. Manang alert!!!
- I fell from a vehicle while it was running. Yes, it was in motion.
- I once pretended to like cats (even though I loathe them) because a boy I liked loved cats.
- My dad almost lost me when I was a child. I almost boarded the wrong bus during travel. Good thing my dad saw me before everything was too late. I sometimes wonder how everything would have turned out.
- I hate having to get a haircut so much. On the worst days, I’d rather see my dentist than visit the salon. Hair treatments are fine. Haircuts, no.
- Saying that I love the TV series Charmed is an understatement. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched it.
- I’ve never watched any of the LOTR movies. I know, I should be ashamed.
- I started watching Game of Thrones but stopped on the second episode of the first season. Meh.
- Fireworks make me cry.
Note: Image taken from Google